Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged for Random Weirdness

Amy from Mind Over Mullis has tagged me. And of course, that means I have to tag others...

The rules are as follows:

Link to the person who tagged you, post the rules and five facts (some random, some wierd) on your blog. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Okay, here goes. What's random and what's weird is up to you to decide.

1. I went to Paris with my brother's Cub Scout troop when I was a kid. I saw famous places, but what I remember most was going to the McDonalds in the Red Light district. Oh, and using the restroom at the um... Moulin Rouge? They had a lady in there and you were supposed to give her Francs. I don't think we did.

2. In my senior year of high school, I got the top score on my AP English exam... and I didn't even finish the last essay. I could tell you all the deep and personal reasons why I am still so proud of that, but I'd have to break out the Kleenex and you didn't come here for that.

3. I sometimes email my husband when he's sitting right next to me.

4. What most of my friends think is weird is that I get on this Internet-thingy and write to people I've never met.

5. I study and teach the Bible and have twice-a-week fellowship meetings at my house. (Hi Corinna!)

Okay, now for the tags: I tag Faten, Kai over at Language Dump, Linda at Girl with a Curl, Mary over at Figure Skating Blog, Heather, The Writing Mother, and oh, what the heck, lets tag Tiff, The Neurotic Fitch Mom. That's 6, and I'm totally breaking the rules, but what the hay? It's a blog thingy - not dosage instructions on a prescription bottle.

Have fun!

No comments: