Friday, November 16, 2007

When You Need A Laugh...

When you need a laugh, Amy Mullis is good for it. I don't know how she does it so reliably. She has that Southern gal humor thing going on with just the right amount of silliness.

If you like punny (and I do), check out Amy's blog, Mind Over Mullis. I just had to tell you about it, because it's so much fun to see what inventive ways she's going to describe something next.

Here, I'll give you an example. This is just a random snippet I stole* from her blog:

"Sending that boy back into the house is like watching an Infomercial for the Thighmaster and waiting for plot development."

That mama will get a book contract one of these days. I'll be standing in line to preorder my copy.

*I didn't realize you could LOL at a copyright notice!

3 comments:

RedWritingHood said...

Oh she's funnneeee! Thanks for sharing Carolyn!

Amy Mullis said...

Okay, it looks like I need to pay you AND Serenity. Chocolate chips all around! Thanks for the plug Carolyn (from the Greek word meaning person with excellent taste). If I ever figure out a way to turn laughs into lunch money, the Whoppers are on me. Wait. I'm not sure that's what I meant to say. . .but thanks!

Dawn said...

Yes, yes. <3 Mind over Mullis. And thanks to Amy, (and the rest of you over in JHS) I will never look at eggs the same way again. :)