Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It takes a lot of wires to go wireless...

Ugh. I can't believe I'm doing this!

But in a way, it was kind of fun. I realized that I like my office, even though it isn't what anyone would consider a dream office, I'm sure.

Hey, another cool thing about posting these pics? Now someone else gets to see my wall of "Awards and Stuff." (I mean, that's why you frame 'em, right? To show someone?)

My office wouldn't fit in one frame, so here is the first side:

You'll see the millions of wires it takes for me to use my wireless equipment. There are some papers on the right hand side that I have to go through. This is what I get for not being on top of it - Heather wouldn't let us clean up first!

DH installed the counter. It's supported in part by a file cabinet you can't see in the pics. But he did a nice job.

Here's the other part that wouldn't fit in the first shot:
Look at my crappy printer/fax machine. One of these days, I'll either have a decent fax, or technology will have sped past this era.

Technology hasn't completely eliminated the need for a typewriter, though. It's still the only way to fill out hard-copy forms. I don't even know if you can still buy ribbons for these, though. I hope mine never runs out of ink!

1 comment:

Linda Sherwood said...

OK, I want your office. I like it. I really like how bright it is too.