Friday, June 20, 2008

Stratosphereic Mental Illness Number*


I am ignoring the big red button that says panic. That's right. I'm sitting here NOT thinking of a big red button. Try it with me.
Do NOT think of the big red button.
It does not exist.
How's that working for you?
There really isn't THAT much to panic. Just a manuscript that needs to be read and re-read and everytime I find something new to put in it and I wonder if I have everything in that it needs and I feel that NO I certainly do NOT and there must be more to find and I'm below word count anyways so let's just put that in there ... or should it go there ... or here, or what about here and I think maybe I'll make a WHOLE NEW CHAPTER but then is it duplicating info from somewhere else, do I sound like a broken record...
And lather, rinse repeat because that is what life feels like at the moment.
I am SO taking a break when this book is done. At least until I get the edits back.

No comments: