Monday, February 11, 2008

I can has sleep now?

Ingredients for Long Day

one part sick baby (the non-snotty part, thanks)
one part deadline looming
one big heaping cup of a full day of work
a dash of spend-half-the-day-at-home-while-hubby-goes-on-interview
one part computer that is crashing
half a cup of accidentally sitting on wet painting
a teaspoon of energy
two parts long to-do list for tomorrow, hubby's other interivew and more work to be done

cram all together with no thought, rhyme, reason or thought for how this is all going to work out and crank up the heat because it's almost that time of the month and I'm quite cranky thanks no I don't want to discuss my finances and I know it's almost the RRSP deadline but I have too many bills and crap this computer is dying so I bought a Dell even though I despise their customer service from h-e-double-hockey-sticks and can you deliver it in five minutes?

No comments: